You can now pay your Truworths account using EasyPay at stores that accept EasyPay, including Shoprite, Checkers, Pick ‘n Pay, Spar and Woolworths; or online at easypay.co.za; or via the EasyPay customer app.
This is how EasyPay works
- Send a FREE SMS with your 14-digit TRUWORTHS account number to 45125 to receive a unique reference number to use to pay your account.
- Truworths may also send you an SMS or e-mail with a specific unique reference number to use to pay your account.
- When you go to the store, provide this unique reference number to the cashier.
- Simply ask them to use the unique EasyPay reference number from your SMS or E-mail.
- The cashier must enter this unique EasyPay reference number.
- You will be asked for your name and phone number.
- The payment will be processed.
- A receipt will print with EasyPay Truworths, amount paid, payment reference number and transaction reference number.
- Please keep the receipt as proof of payment.